Hello Dance Families,
We are excited to have you all back in the studio for summer dance training, starting tomorrow, July 7th. We have been preparing the studio for all of you and have implemented new policies and cleaning protocols to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
- We have implemented a new in and out process for the studio. Please follow the link to watch the video and view the map below for specific instructions.
- In-Out Process Video - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yr1bTff_eiFs4nW9Y1PDUTiF0EpWzEMm/view?usp=sharing
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations in each studio and at each exit for all to use upon arriving and leaving.
- Dancer’s are allowed one bag in to include any shoes they may need for class and a water bottle.
- In regard to the Mayor’s new face covering order, we will not be requiring dancers to wear masks as we fall under Exemption vii, “Indoor recreational facilities (i.e., gyms and fitness facilities) where people can employ social distancing as recommended by the CDC.” All teachers will be wearing masks and dancers may wear them if they’d like. If you don’t have a mask and need one, one will be provided for you.
- We’ve also attached our COVID-19 policies for your review.
- High touch surfaces and equipment will be wiped down between each class as well as every 4 hours.
- An in depth clean will be done at the end of every night, including the use of a backpack sprayer that will clean and sanitize throughout the facility.
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions and we will see you all soon!