We are excited to have you all back for Season 38 of dance. We have been preparing the studio for all of you and have policies and cleaning protocols to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations in each studio and at each exit for all to use upon arriving and leaving.
- Dancers are allowed one bag in to include any shoes they may need for class and a water bottle.
- We do not require dancers to wear masks as we fall under Exemption vii, “Indoor recreational facilities (i.e., gyms and fitness facilities) where people can employ social distancing as recommended by the CDC.” If you don’t have a mask and need one, one will be provided for you.
- We’ve also attached our COVID-19 policies for your review.
- High-touch surfaces and equipment will be wiped down as needed
- An in-depth clean will be done at the end of every night, including the use of a backpack sprayer that will clean and sanitize throughout the facility.
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions and we will see you all soon